The PERFECT Holiday Gift!
Lizzie Post will be Joining us for a Book Signing on December 15th, 11 am – 1 pm. Preorder your copy to pick up and have signed at the event.
Can’t make it? Order your copy now, and we will ship it to you Post-Signing!
We will have a limited # of copies on hand at the signing. If you need several copies (they make great gifts!) we suggest pre-ordering. Pricing will be the same both online & at the event.
About Lizzie & The Book:
The Emily Post Institute, America’s most trusted source for etiquette advice, dives into the world of legalized cannabis with Higher Etiquette, A Guide to the World of Cannabis, from Dispensaries to Dinner Parties.
WHO’S IT FOR?
Longtime consumers, newbies, and the “canna-curious” alike will love this informative exploration and celebration of cannabis today.
• A primer on the plant including strain ef- fects, cannabinoids and terpenes, why eating it is different from inhaling it, and of course products and lingo.
• Classic advice like preserving fresh hits and how to handle someone bogarting the joint.
• New etiquette including what to expect at a dispensary, handling weed and work, how to be a 420-friendly host, and how to be a good cannabis consuming guest.
• Details on specific etiquette for each method of use.
• Plus weed at weddings, dealing with difficult converstations, and weedcations.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Lizzie Post is a president at The Emily Post Institute in (recreationally and medically legalized) Burlington, Vermont. She is Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter and has been writing and speaking about etiquette for the past 12 years. She has authored five other etiquette books and hosts a weekly Q&A podcast, Awesome Etiquette. Lizzie has been a fan of cannabis for 20 years.