Medium White w/ Grey Guinea Hen | La Pintade Caillard Guinea Hens by Heidi Caillard
Sculptor Heidi Caillard created this almost voluptuous, now-famous design by channeling childhood memories of watching flightless guinea hens (pintades in French) in her garden. Today, her work is brought to life by the refined artisans of Les Céramiques de Lussan. They craft each piece using an elaborate artisanal method.
- THREE SIZES: LARGE: 9.25″H X 11″L X 5.25″W; MEDIUM: 8″H X 9″L X 5.25″W; SMALL: 6.5″H X 7.25″L X 4.25″W
- CERAMIC CLAY, SUSTAINABLY SOURCED IN LUSSAN
- HANDMADE IN PROVENCE, FRANCE
- COLLECTIBLE, SIGNED BY ARTIST
- DUST CLEAN; WASH IN WARM, SOAPY WATER AS NEEDED